IF you create new admin user into WebLogic Server and try to login into the WebCenter Spaces Administration Page you will realize that you will be not able to do it.
Basically such a problem comes when the default weblogic account is replaced by new one admin account but only giving the new account Administrative Proviliges in WebLogic Server will be not enough. If you have similar issue check to see if you may have the same misconfiguration. So here the steps how to fix the problem:
- Login into Enterprise Manager and then go to the WebCenter Spaces project and click on it
- From the drop-down configuration menu select Security->Application Roles
- You have to see screen like the one bellow. Note the Member which are allow to see the Default WebCenter Administration.
- In my case, my admin user was not inside the members list, so I had to add it. For that reason select the very first Role Name #Administator and click on Edit button:
- From the new window you can add new users, which will be able to access the administration.
Now you can go to the General WebCenter Administration Page by using the URL: